Well, I can start playing in multiplayer

KuRuJlJl

Question

4 answers to this question

Hello @KuRuJlJl,

first of all, you need to install the available updates before starting anything. Then you should run the launcher as an administrator as this often helps. Make, additionally, also sure that the process eurotrucks2.exe is not running. You should try to delete the file manually [C:/ProgramData/TruckersMP/core_ets2mp.dll] if there are still problems.

As I am always suggesting a completely new installation of the launcher, I do it here as well. So uninstall it and download it again to prevent any corrupted files.

Hopefully, this has helped you. If not, do not bother to reply again.

Kind regards ;)

Hello @KuRuJlJl

I hope this solves that error:

1) Open your launcher for TrucketMP and wait for the error to be thrown.
- Once the game crashed and closed by the error:
2) Open the task manager and finishes the process completely of Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator.
3) Restart your computer to ensure the effect. (Opcional).
4) Restart your launcher and enjoy your game.

Good lucky!

Edited by Ashley
Aligned to Left, Center align is not needed.

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&

Hi @KuRuJlJl

Run TruckersMP in compatibility mode for Windows Server 2008 SP1 or Windows 7 if 08 isn't available, please follow this guide http://pearsonsupport.helpserve.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/210/21/how-to-install-or-run-a-program-in-compatibility-mode-in-windows-7

Then click 'install available updates' and see if it works, you can also try re-installing following this guide

Spoiler

1.     Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard

2.      Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)

3.      Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.

4.      Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"

5.      Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/