My game don't stop crashing

NGKgamer

Question

My game does not stop crashing it minimizes 3 times and then crashes or when there are many people or even without anyone just driving it crash I already reinstalled and did not change anything I wanted to know what could be and solve the problem and if it is the graphs I have already gone down but Continued to crash

5 answers to this question

Hey There!

1-) If your operating system Windows 7; please install Service Pack 1 and run the game again.
2-) Steam > Library > Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Right Click > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity of game cache.
3-) Delete your mod folders.

Hopefully, I was able to answer your question

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png

@NGKgamerAny luck in solving this? Have any recent updates solved this?

If not, I advise uninstalling the launcher, deleting the folder in program files. Go to %programdata% and delete the truckersmp folder.  Uninstall the ETS2 from steam library.  Restart.  Run steam as admin and install ETS2.  Install the launcher as admin and run it as admin.  

Sometimes crashes caused by people using disallowed mods or your OS can also be to blame sometimes