TIME ERROR (DELAY/No QuickJOB) -7000h

Syncron

Question

Hi guys, I have a question : why always when I finish to deliver I receive delay penalization (-7000h , ALWAYS ! And i don't have quick jobs ...why ? ) . Thank's for help ! 

Edited by [S.PLH]Warrior
moved to help section, not a bug.

9 answers to this question

Hi,

When you accept a quick job you must complete the job in your current session, if you exit the game and come back a couple of hours later then the job will have expired because the ETS time has to sync with the multiplayer time when you connect.

This guide will help you to start receiving quick jobs again but I would recommend that you avoid quick jobs and do freight jobs and WoT jobs only as quick jobs may keep causing problems.

Hello,

Are you doing Quick jobs? Do you own a truck? If you don't own a truck, please get one before playing on MP. The problem lies between you first selecting the job and only then being connected to the server. This causes the job to sync to the MP time & you become automatically late. The workaround is to get your own truck so you are able to connect to MP first (sync) and then select a job without being late (unless you are actually late).

2 hours ago, Syncron said:

I have an own truck...just take a job, delivered it (without quit on session) but always  this message appears : delay penalty -7000h .. 

Please try playing a quick job in single player and see if you have the same problem.