American truck directory

berkan1998

Question

Hi just bought american truck simulator and whated to play Atsmp couse i have played ets2Mp and it worked fine but now when iam going to look for american truck simulator derectory i cant find it and i have clicked evry thing with American truck "sim" on it plz help 

• Upvote 1

6 answers to this question

go to steam right click on ATS select properties then select local files then click on browse local files. once in that directory select bin and then select win_X64 now if you are trying to locate it from the ETS2MP Installer you need to go to local disk program files x86 scroll down to steam open that folder then select steamapps then select common and American Truck simulator will be in that folder

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

On 2016-06-08 at 7:57 PM, Truckerpilot said:

go to steam right click on ATS select properties then select local files then click on browse local files. once in that directory select bin and then select win_X64 now if you are trying to locate it from the ETS2MP Installer you need to go to local disk program files x86 scroll down to steam open that folder then select steamapps then select common and American Truck simulator will be in that folder

i cant find anything there is nothing there ? :(