Please help - ATSMP accel & decel pedals not working

Chazi898

Question

Hello I am having a problem where the pedals on my Ferrari 458 thrustmaster racing wheel setup are working even though I assigned and calibrated them in game to accel & decal correctly. This seems to be only a problem in MP coz in SP it works fine.

I would be grateful as to what is the solution for this one.

Thanks, Chazi.

3 answers to this question

Multiplayer shouldn't effect your game settings. Just double check and navigate to Options > Controls and make sure your wheel is selected.

In addition to that, if you navigate to Options > Controls and scroll down, make sure you have selected your pedals as your accelerator and brake, as sometimes it defaults back to the Keyboard option.

Regards.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

Nope. They are both already assigned to accel and decel pedals (note there is no clutch pedal but that shouldn't matter coz I don't run h-shifter), also, the pedals work fine in ETS2, ETS2MP, ATS, but not ATSMP, and I cant find a solution anywhere over the internet for it.