ATSMP suddenly not working / no server select screen

Frotang

Question

Hello,

I hadn't played for about 5 days and went to launch the game today only to find that the Login / server select screen never appeared and it took me straight to my profile. I clicked continue game and it shows signing in but when I'm in game the Tab key does not bring up the player list and I can see no other users around.

Edit: Yes I am launching from the TruckersMP shortcut, and I did try running as Admin but did not solve the issue. Didn't have a lot of time last night to fool with it but I'll try a reinstall of both the game and MP client today after work and report back here.

Edit 2: reinstalled MP client and made sure to set it to run as administrator which solved my issue. I am now back to playing online, thanks y'all!

5 answers to this question

8 hours ago, AlibertSchrank said:

deinstall the MP and new download and new install

?

Ok I just tried this and I'm still having the same problem. next step is to reinstall the entire game but I don't want to lose my progress or my game settings. Whats the best way to keep those things from getting erased? 

Edit: nevermind, I had to go back in and set it to run as Admin and now it works!!