Super slow download?

RedChair

Question

4 answers to this question

i have quick internet, but i download this mod super slowly. not only does it take hours to download a 200 mb file, it slows down my pc. Also, it says i dont have the newest version even when i redownloaded like twice. please help :)

Sometimes if its peak times for downloads the server can be slow. Also I've noticed that the site has gone down a few times today from either conneciton throttling or just general maintaince so the downloads being slow is expected at times when the site its self is unstable. Hope this helps.

Sometimes if its peak times for downloads the server can be slow. Also I've noticed that the site has gone down a few times today from either conneciton throttling or just general maintaince so the downloads being slow is expected at times when the site its self is unstable. Hope this helps.

+1 about the peak times. Try turning off all other programs that may be running during the installation or download process. I'd recommend doing so for any installation. Try leaving your computer on overnight, and let it download and install overnight with everything else shut-down.

Cheers!

0cRIb6g.png

SCS Software - Senior Beta Tester

Former Community Manager - Former In-Game Administrator - Former Squirrel.TV Moderation Team Member

Did I provide useful information? Please click "Like This" if so!