no jobs

talianagisan

Question

so i recently installed the mod and i noticed one of two things. no traffic (oh well not a big issue) and when i did the starter delivery it showed me 6 thousand hours late and i couldnt find any jobs in the quick job menu. doing force_Economyreset "1" didnt do anything either. any suggestions?

6 answers to this question

AI traffic is turned off in multiplayer, since it cannot be introduced into this mod. You may meet only other players on the roads, but it's happening all the time, there is no feeling of void :D And do what Adde said, complete few quick jobs and then come to multiplayer with your own truck. See you in game! :)

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

“Anyone who thinks sitting in church can make you a Christian must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car.” ― Garrison Keillor

“Stupidity isn't punishable by death. If it was, there would be a hell of a population drop.” ― Laurell K. Hamilton

AI traffic is turned off in multiplayer, since it cannot be introduced into this mod. You may meet only other players on the roads, but it's happening all the time, there is no feeling of void :D And do what Adde said, complete few quick jobs and then come to multiplayer with your own truck. See you in game! :)

ah ok thanks i was wondering why there was no traffic and ok ill do that. thanks for the help guys ive never seen a forum reply so quick and with so many helpfull replys this fast. a question tho if anyone else wants to keep helping. can i park on the side of the highway on the shoulder with hazards on for like 2 mins if i need to go afk for a really quick time.

• Upvote 1