Need help... You guys are the best I can get.

Spirit Omega Wolf

I DESPISE ADVERTISEMENT

Hey community of ETS2MP.... I need your guys help... I really hate doing things like this but if it helps me get better and get ideas of what people want to see then so be it....

My youtube channel is slowly growing... But not at a rate I like... I've had the channel for about 3 years and havnt really done much on there. 

I would like you guys (if you have time free and are willing) to take a look at the channel and reply here or in the comments on the vids what I could improve on and what you would like to see in the future.

I would really appreciate it.

CHANNEL LINK HERE:      CLICK ME

In no way I mean this to be any sort of advertisement.

twitter.pngyoutube.png

I watched your videos, and dunno... I didn't feel much emotions while watching them. Except for the landing of the 747 and the impossible take off. I swear I was holding my breath while you were trying to take off, and until the last second I thought "He's not gonna make it, He's not gonna make it" but that laugh at 5.34 made me laugh too xD

I also like the music! :D 

So, to conclude, I'd say you should focus on creating more emotions. While I was watching one of your ETS 2 videos... I felt nothing.

Try with the humor, or the suspense  ^_^  

Uhm, by the way, your signature seems to be wrong. It says "Raido"

Hope this helps, and good luck with your channel  :)

Archived