Job list issues!

locomoco

Question

When I log into the game, usually after not playing for a day or so, I find that there are no jobs available, so I do the usual console commands to get the jobs back, but then I also have this issue of the jobs disappearing when I get to the actual job location?

5 answers to this question

This fix work for no jobs, huge expire jobs and not receiving jobs according to your level (you will be teleported to your garage)

In My Documents > Euro Truck Simulator 2, change in config.cfg:

uset g_console to 1

uset g_developer to 1

go in game in MP (select your MP profile) when you don't have cargo/job active press ` (button above TAB) to open console and type g_force_economy_reset 1 and press enter, go to profile screen and select your profile again, will appear a msg saying you changed some option and your job list will be reseted, so again press ' and type g_force_economy_reset 0 (or press up and change 1 to 0) and press enter, now you can play with a new job list according to you level, do this every time your job list expire time is huge, have no job, you leveled up or you want new jobs.

Cooper's Freightmaster
In Game Administrator

If you are doing quick jobs on a new profile I always go to service station on my first load and sleep 3 time then when I finish the load I will have more loads because when u don't have a truck you can't go to sleep meaning you can't get any jobs. Somali have to delete the profile.

So if you are doing quick jobs

Pick any load shorter the better

1. Go to service station

2. Go to sleep 3 times

3. Finish your load

After you have done this proceed to quick jobs and you should have a few jobs depending on how many city's you have discovered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk