Why am I banned?

mrMatrixGameing

Question

Hello, so I tried to log into my multiplayer account today and it came up with a tab saying that I am banned. I am not aware that I have done anything wrong because I don't break any of the rules.

The ban says "Reason: parked at rotterdam - Ban expires 2015-07-09" why am I banned for being parked at rotterdam?

7 answers to this question

Make a ban appeal here : http://ets2mp.com/index.php?page=banAppeal

This is the proper way for the admin to respond to you. 

From the rules: 

Inappropriate Parking - Kick / Ban

Parking or stopping in areas of high population for no reason such as Rotterdam Port or anything similar, using the designated car parks is fine (This is fine when there is low traffic in the area).

• Upvote 1

Parking or stopping in areas of high population for no reason such as Rotterdam Port or anything similar, using the designated car parks is fine (This is fine when there is low traffic in the area).

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/15-in-game-rules-en-20-05-2015/

• Upvote 1

Hello,

1.Inappropriate Parking - Kick / Ban

2.Useless traffic at EP/Rotterdam - Kick / Ban New
Useless traffic at Europoort or Rotterdam. Driving without reason to and from or anything similar.

3.Message in game :
Adding useless traffic/parking at Rotterdam/Europoort is not allowed : ETS2MP rules 

Francky

UK : Many of my friends wanted to be good at pool. I preferred to be lucky, it's much easier :D

FR : Beaucoup de mes amis ont toujours voulus être de bons joueurs de billard, j'ai préféré être chanceux, c'est beaucoup plus simple :P

Serveur Teamspeak : ts3gh.eu     > > [ T.F.B ] Francky [FR]

76561197960545786.png

Make a ban appeal here : http://ets2mp.com/index.php?page=banAppeal

This is the proper way for the admin to respond to you. 

From the rules: 

But I wasnt logged in to the game so I wasnt parked? I wasnt even playing the game?

if it wasn't you , who was there ? a ghost ....

You ban is now increased to 2 days because you lied.... next time don't do this

1436381128-ryan-2.png

• Upvote 3

UK : Many of my friends wanted to be good at pool. I preferred to be lucky, it's much easier :D

FR : Beaucoup de mes amis ont toujours voulus être de bons joueurs de billard, j'ai préféré être chanceux, c'est beaucoup plus simple :P

Serveur Teamspeak : ts3gh.eu     > > [ T.F.B ] Francky [FR]

76561197960545786.png