I can't log in in game ETS2MP

Unreank

Question

15 answers to this question

I think the problem is the "@" character. I once had this problem when there was the option to store the email and password. So I advise you the following:

1) On the computer's control panel, choose to change the keyboard and input method changes and Portuguese to US English, which initially must already be installed (if not installed).

2) Enter the multiplayer and write the email and the password and choose to save the login data. Remember that the US keyboard for writing the character "@" you must use Shift + 2 and not ALT GR + 2 as in Portuguese.

3) After logging continues until the menu that appears the truck's image and click exit the game.

4) After you walk out, turns to change the keyboard to Portuguese on the control panel.

5) You enter the game, you click on login (data were already memorized) and play.

6) From now on it's just repeat step 5.

Hope this helps, then it says it worked!

truckers_white_final.png.2e70493e6c010f5

team_team-veteran2.png

IngameRules & ForumRules 

And before posting use search function : SearchFunction

:) Drop a Like if you found my answer helpfull and don't hesitate to PM me either here or on Steam   :) 

I think the problem is the "@" character. I once had this problem when there was the option to store the email and password. So I advise you the following:

1) On the computer's control panel, choose to change the keyboard and input method changes from Portuguese to US English, which initially must already be installed (if not installed).

2) Enter the multiplayer and write the email and the password and choose to save the login data. Remember that the US keyboard for writing the character "@" you must use Shift + 2 and not ALT GR + 2 as in Portuguese.

3) After logging continues until the menu that appears the truck's image and click exit the game.

4) After you walk out, turns to change the keyboard to Portuguese on the control panel.

5) You enter the game, you click on login (data were already memorized) and play.

6) From now on it's just repeat step 5.

Hope this helps, then it says it worked!

We use SHIFT + 2 in Brazilian portuguese keyboard

If it doesn't work... Try to copy and paste(if your password or login has it): @