Game Crashing on completion of jobs

Cjay

Question

Hello .

So for the last 2 days on multiplayer i have been having this problem.

Every time i park my trailer at the drop off point and i press t my game crashes ( it crashes the second i disconnect the trailer my game crashes )

On crash a windows box opens that says something along the lines of "Euro truck simulator 2 - steam Has stopped responding ) with this message im not given the option to wait for the client to start responding again it only gives my the option to close the program.

If anyone could help me fix this problem that would be great because there is no point me playing multiplayer so im stuck to singleplayer.

Thanks For Reading.

~Cjay

76561198111986051.pngMy Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $506 ($197 with sales)

• Games owned: 39

• Games not played: 7 (18%)

• Hours on record: 1,195.3h

5 answers to this question

You can reinstall the game and multiplayer mod. This has a high rate of fixing the problem.

• Upvote 1

Some say the world will end in fire / Some say in ice / From what i've tasted of desire / I hold with those who favor fire

But if it had to perish twice / I think i know enough of hate / To say that for destruction ice / It also grate And wold suffice

ok so i reinstalled the game and still it crashes when i unhook my trailer any other ideas.

Ok so i think i have fixed the problem by deleting local data of ets2 on steam and reinstalling the game.

( i think the problem was , I made a new computer profile the day i started getting this problem. Maybe some of the files that open the completed job screen do not carry across profiles and cause it to crash )

P.S. I did reinstall both the game and the mod earlier today but it didn't seem to work but after a computer retstart and another reinstall it seems to have fixed itself.

Thanks Everyone For The Help.

~Cjay