unsupported game version detected to play ets2mp 1.8

GokuG4L

Question

Hi guys.

İ'm using Windows7 E. x64 byte.

I'm now active public beta 1.8 and installed update.I'm agaın install MP and run with admin but everytime see error.Please help me!

THANKS.

PICTURES.

7k75Lv.jpg

Click Evet > See forum link.

Click Hayır > See error (look at down)

g52EG2.jpg

PqnmVQ.jpg

8 answers to this question

it will also say that when its found the wrong version however it will 9/10 say wrong version but this message will also pop up at certain times

I play on the 1.18 Pub. Beta to get some mileage on my new Mercedes...

Anyway, in my case of scenario, both messages pop up! If this happens to you, downgrade to supported 1.17.1 version and verify integrity of game cache, and play again. If this doesn't work, feel free to reply!

AND: ETS2MP DOES NOT SUPPORT 64 BYTE!!! Please play on 32 byte if you want to support playing mp.

Happy Trucking! :)

Proud member of BLACKOUT TRUCKING. Join us now !

41.png

MY PROBLEM NOW CONTUNIE.NOT SOLVED I HAVE ERROR NOW. PLEASE HELP

I play on the 1.18 Pub. Beta to get some mileage on my new Mercedes...

Anyway, in my case of scenario, both messages pop up! If this happens to you, downgrade to supported 1.17.1 version and verify integrity of game cache, and play again. If this doesn't work, feel free to reply!

AND: ETS2MP DOES NOT SUPPORT 64 BYTE!!! Please play on 32 byte if you want to support playing mp.

THATS NOT TRUE.

Try to reinstall the game and the multiplayer mod from scratch. This way you will have a fresh install on the stable supported version of the game. 

Some say the world will end in fire / Some say in ice / From what i've tasted of desire / I hold with those who favor fire

But if it had to perish twice / I think i know enough of hate / To say that for destruction ice / It also grate And wold suffice

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.