Crashing when trying to deliver.

TomFoolery

Question

Hi guys, I'm new to the MP mod. Just got it a couple nights ago. I have already stumbled upon a problem that I can't seem to find information about (the SEARCH function doesn't work for me). 

I can drive around empty to my hearts content, I can take jobs and drive pretty much wherever I want up till the point when I need to actually DELIVER my cargo. When I get into the city I need to be in, my game freezes up for a minute or two (will not even allow me to close from Task Manager), then crashes completely. 

I've tried with various profiles, various jobs, different cities... The only thing I haven;t done is use a completely fresh profile, as there seems to not be any basic jobs for me to do so I can save up to buy a truck of my own.

Is this a known issue?  Am I missing something somewhere? Anybody have tips or ideas on how to fix it? 

Thanks for any help in advance!

3 answers to this question

You will need a truck before you start playing MP. This is a known bug in multiplayer and you can use Clarkinator's beginner save file here: http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/11094-ets2mp-beginner-save-file/

As for crashing, can you please send us your crash logs?

Thanks,

Ken (Lemmonez)

Happy Trucking! :)

Proud member of BLACKOUT TRUCKING. Join us now !

41.png