[Forum Game] Story derivation

First of all, hello everyone 🫡

Let's tell you about our game right away:

The story derivation, which is a very simple and fun game, is played as follows. 

1. The person who starts writes a one-sentence story (that will be me, naturally) 
  2.  Then, according to the sentence written by the person above, you will add your own sentence story
  3. Spoiler

Uncover your inner secret authorship and share the most beautiful articles from your pen with us here! 

It's that simple! Everyone will add 1 sentence to the story of the person at the top. Please keep your sentences neither too long nor too short. Leave some tips for other people so that they can keep it comfortable. 

When the story ceases to be a whole / the course is separated from the story / gets blocked, the transition to the new story is made with me saying it and writing the starting sentence of a new story. 

So let's get started:

The first rays of the sun filtered through the window and hit me directly in the face. 

The sense of warmth and comfort I felt as I began to rise out of bed, what a beautiful way to start any day.

• HaulieLove 1

> Joined 29 Nov 2014 - 10 Year Anniversary <

History

Previously known as Louie G 

Former Truckers.FM Station Manager & Presenter

Former Apollo Logistics, Atlas Logistics & Nordic LTD Manager