Connection Refused. Someone is already playing with that Steam ID - Problem Sim 1

Geramix  ///

Question

Hello, I have this strange problem that I can't solve. Yesterday my game crashed while I was parked in front of the stage at the TMP10 event. and after that it won't let me enter simulation 1 anymore. It tells me  that my SteamID is already logged in. Sometimes the truck even appears on the website map in the place where it crashed (while im offline). However, it lets me enter simulation 2 or any other server, has anyone had this error before? Thank you in advance.

error tmp.png

3 answers to this question

Unfortunately, this error message is a known bug with TruckersMP that occurs randomly.

In this case, our server cache does not realize that you are logged out and still thinks that you are online on our server.

You should still be able to play on all other servers except this specific one. After some time, at the latest when our server is restarted, this problem will disappear.

There's not much you can do except wait patiently and try to connect to that server again from time to time

• Like 1

take pleasure in helping others

Hello There!

Since your question has been answered and your problem has been solved, I will go ahead and move this topic to Solved Topics.

If you need any help in the future, Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic or a support ticket!

Thank you all for your participation!

Kind regards,

AbdUllaH.M

TruckersMP Support & Translator

//Locked and Moved to Solved Topics

Arabian Support & Translator @TruckersMP Team

Have A Question? Feel Free To Contact Me By Discord

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Support System | Report System | Feedback SystemBan Appeal | Rules | Knowledge Base | Suggestions | Server Status