Can a different TruckersMP Account be opened from the same Steam Account?

EymenTheFlash

Question

First of all, Hello!

I want to talk about a subject that I am very curious about.

For example, let's say we have a Steam account. And in this account, we opened a TruckersMP account, that is, account A, through Euro Truck Simulator 2 (ETS2) on our Steam account. However, we had to open a new account (an account without ban-penalty, of course) but there is something I don't understand. Can a B account, that is, a second TruckersMP account, be opened through the same Steam account? Because I need to open a new account and I don't know a friend who has ETS2 etc. That's why I need help with this.

Can you help me, please? I would be very happy if you help! Thanks in advance.

7 answers to this question

It is only possible to have one TruckersMP account linked to any specific Steam account. You can however delete your current TruckersMP account if you wish to, wait 14 days and then create a new one with the same Steam account.
Furthermore, it is permitted to create another TruckersMP account with a separate copy of ETS2 on a different Steam account - as long as you are not attempting to evade a ban.

Hello, @EymenTheFlash

It is not possible to log into TruckersMP with a TruckersMP account that is not associated with a Steam account other than the Steam account you specified when registering for TruckersMP.
This means that when registering for TruckersMP with account A[Steam], it is not possible to log in with account B[Steam] with a TruckersMP account associated with account A[Steam}.

I wish you good forums,

Kind regards,

Teddy

• Upvote 1

Hello There!

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answers given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,

AbdUllaH.M

TruckersMP Support & Translator

Arabian Support & Translator @TruckersMP Team

Have A Question? Feel Free To Contact Me By Discord

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Support System | Report System | Feedback SystemBan Appeal | Rules | Knowledge Base | Suggestions | Server Status