Can we get an actual Simulation server?

As the caption says.

Sim1 feels like Arcade with some people in there, that actually enjoy trucking.

I am playing on VTC.World as i like the increased difficulty and simulation aspect, but the server in its current state makes it really hard to play and enjoy.

70% of the drivers believe they are on a race track, another 20% confused ETS2 with wreckfest. (Yes the numbers are a little over dramatic)

I also feel like the sim1 server has way too much traffic in the evening, as the actual arcade server is not used at all, due to the fact that no new player will join an empty server.
The numbers are high enough to populate both servers with 1000+ players and give everyone the experience he wants, simulation or arcade.

I dont really know what the rest of you thinks about it, but for me as a relatively new player it seems like it is urgently needed and might benefit everyone in the end.

Edit: No bash on the team, it is impossible to control a non whitelist environment with that many players in the evening.

• Upvote 1

• SolarFlexus changed the title to Can we get an actual Simulation server?
  • Community Manager

Hello, 

Thank you for submitting this suggestion. Unfortunately, you have not followed our template and therefore, this will be rejected. Please make sure you follow the template.

Regards,

Rider.