Profile not in Profiles Folder

Jakub_15

Question

hi, I have a problem with my game save, I have a new disk, I had to download ets 2 again, I started playing normally and when I saved the game and wanted to look in the documents to see if I had my profile there, I didn't have one there, so I tried to find I found a few things on the internet, but nothing worked for me, so I'm turning to you to see if anyone could give me some advice, thank you 🙂 

5 answers to this question

Hey, to see your profiles in your Profiles folder, you need to disable Steam Cloud in game, then you should be able to see all your profiles. 🙂

17 minutes ago, Jakub_15 said:

hi, I have a problem with my game save, I have a new disk, I had to download ets 2 again, I started playing normally and when I saved the game and wanted to look in the documents to see if I had my profile there, I didn't have one there, so I tried to find I found a few things on the internet, but nothing worked for me, so I'm turning to you to see if anyone could give me some advice, thank you 🙂 

• Like 1

Maxi. 
Steam | TruckersMP | VTC | Reports | Appeal | KB | Join The Team

Ello there, @Jakub_15

First of all, welcome to TruckersMP Forums, especially here in Help Section. 

My name is RedWolf [CZ] and I'll be helping your with your issues 

-------------------------------------------------------

• Firstly I have to a dissapoint you, if you did not save your profile before you uninstalled ETS2 and installed on new one, you can't get it back. 

If you did, then copy your profile and paste the folder into Documents - Euro Truck Simulator 2 - profiles - > paste there the folder of your saves. 

There is another one option exists - > It's more than possible you have enabled Steam Cloud, that means the saves will automatically saved your current position in game in Steam Cloud section. - > Then the profile can be found in Documents - > Euro Truck Simulator 2 - > Steam profiles - >there you should be able to find your profile.

I hope, you'll find your profiles really soon, and if not and you don't want to start fresh again, you can download some game saves from the mods sites. (There are many of them working in TruckersMP )

Have a good day

Kind Regards,

[MCG] RedWolf [CZ] 

TruckersMP Patron Master Trucker & Veteran Driver IV | MCG Expert Driver 

• Like 1

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment