Error while trying to install Truckersmp launcher

Guest seazw

Question

Hi, i get this error while i try to install the launcher, i deactivatet the antivirus and delete the old Launchers's folders becouse i had this mod installed some long time ago.

image.png.1856743eb881a622491a1e8fe28a3d07.png

8 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, seazw said:

Hi, i get this error while i try to install the launcher, i deactivatet the antivirus and delete the old Launchers's folders becouse i had this mod installed some long time ago.

image.png.1856743eb881a622491a1e8fe28a3d07.png

Hello there, @seazw

First of all, welcome here at TruckersMP Forums in help section. 

Here, I will be trying to give you the best solution to answer your question/isuue ❤️ 

What will happen, if you click on the open setup log? Can you also send a screenshot of that? 

However, in case you are having trouble with installing launcher, check please this: 

• Did you download the current launcher from TruckersMP Website - > https://truckersmp.com/download 
  • Have you disabled all the antivirus softwares 
  • Did you try to start Launcher.exe as Administrator? 
  • You can also try to re-start your PC 

Lastly, if you sent me a screenshot of next phrase Open Setup Log, I would be more than happy. 

Have a good day! 

Kind Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver IV | MCG Veteran Driver 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

On 10/5/2023 at 10:15 PM, [MCG] RedWolf [CZ] ~ said:

Hello there, @seazw

First of all, welcome here at TruckersMP Forums in help section. 

Here, I will be trying to give you the best solution to answer your question/isuue ❤️ 

What will happen, if you click on the open setup log? Can you also send a screenshot of that? 

However, in case you are having trouble with installing launcher, check please this: 

• Did you download the current launcher from TruckersMP Website - > https://truckersmp.com/download 
  • Have you disabled all the antivirus softwares 
  • Did you try to start Launcher.exe as Administrator? 
  • You can also try to re-start your PC 

Lastly, if you sent me a screenshot of next phrase Open Setup Log, I would be more than happy. 

Have a good day! 

Kind Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver IV | MCG Veteran Driver 

Hi, yes i tried all of that but nothing as a result.

Hello @seazw,

First of all welcome to TruckersMP forum. I'm sorry you're experiencing trouble.

If you have a different version of Euro Truck Simulator 2, you should select "None" in BETA versions and make sure you have the latest game version. Otherwise, you won't be able to play via our launcher.

If the issue persists, try this as well;

Go to C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Local\TruckersMP and C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\TruckersMP and try deleting these folders included all of files under the directory, then restart your pc.

I hope it helps.

Kind Regards,

Mr.Drexyy

Solved: The Solution was to reinstall Windows, deleting all the old folders and files, i think the problem was in some corrupted files and not because of the Windows Defender or any Antivirus.