My cb radio dont work

Czondir

Question

6 answers to this question

40 minutes ago, Czondir said:

when im in convoy it works but on truckersmp it doesnt

Hello there, 

I would like to welcome you again back to TruckersMP Forums in Help section. 

Firstly make sure you have turned on your CB 

How to do that? 

Once you connect to the server - go to your cabin - Turn your head up to CB display, where you have three buttons, under the left one is a small button that will turn on/off your CB radio. 

To turn your CB radio easily write in chat thus command. 

/cb 19 (cb [Channel])

Hope it helps to you with your question! 

Regards

RedWolf [CZ] 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver IV I MCG Veteran Driver 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello @Czondir;

Do you see a speaker icon in the right corner when you hold down the x button? First of all, if you see this icon, try the following solutions, if this icon is not visible, verify the game files.

Solution 1

Start TruckersMP, then press the settings button in the player list, or press the settings icon in upper left corner on the login screen, select the "Sound" tab, then check the "Speaker device" - change it to "Default", then press "Apply". After that, press the "Start test" on the same tab. You should hear yourself as you speak during the test.

Also try this solution:

1. Right click the volume icon on your taskbar

2. Click sounds and then go to the playback tab 

3. Right click speakers / the green ticked device and select properties

4. Go to the advanced tab. Then ensure the following settings in the image are set. Afterwards, press restore defaults.

5. Restart TruckersMP.

6. If this fails to work: a reinstall of your audio drivers would also eliminate another possible solution.

Solution 2

1. Check your default microphone - it shouldn't be set to stereo mix or similar

2. Check if your headset has the mic mute switch somewhere. If you find it, set it into opposite state - you might've muted the mic by accident.

3. Check the volume of the default microphone - if it's very low(close to 0%), raise it up.

4. Check if you have plugged in the microphone into microphone connector(may not be applicable for USB headsets).

Also make sure that CB radio is actually turned on in-game.

If everything listed is checked and fixed(if applicable) there's settings in-game to change the volume of CB transmit and receive. 

In the settings(cog icon) select "sound" tab and you'll find voice and mic volume sliders. First one sets the CB receive volume, the second one sets the CB transmit volume.

Open your panel with the TAB key multiplayer > Voice > Voice volume setting pull to the right.

Open the game. Return to the desktop.at the time sound level in the audio mixer from the speaker icon, right click on TruckersMP.

Solution 3

If you are using a sound card, please update your sound card. If you're not using a sound card, update your motherboard's Realtek HD Audio driver.

https://www.realtek.com/en/downloads

*Restart the computer after installation.

My Documents > ETS2MP > config.txt Replace the settings with these values. (If this step does not work, delete the config.txt file)

"sounds" : {
      "engine_sound_type" : 0,
      "horn" : true,
      "lift_axle" : true,
      "mic_device" : "Default",
      "mic_volume" : 90,
      "reversing" : true,
      "speaker_device" : "Default",
      "voice_volume" : 100
   }
}

I hope it helps.

Kind Regards

Mr.Drexyy

Hello @Czondir,

You mentioned that you had a problem I'm really sorry about that. You can be sure that I will do my best to help you.

First of all I see that you are new to the forum, welcome! If you need help, don't hesitate to contact me.

1. Make sure that your output device is selected correctly.
  2. Make sure that your volume is higher than %5.
  3. Open your windows troubleshoot.
  4. In TAB menu open Sound tab and make sure that your sounds are set to %100.

I hope I was able to solve your problem clearly. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. I wish you a good day.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know:

quln.                                                                                                                                      Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks for all your participation.

Kind regards,

DieseL.

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive.

Kind Regards,

DieseL.

TruckersMP | Pirate Driver

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind regards,

DieseL.

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved

Kind Regards,

DieseL.

TruckersMP | Pirate Driver

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System