What are your thoughts about the new tuning pack for American truck simulator

Today I was on twitch and I watched the live stream from SCS software where they released the new tuning pack for the Kenworth w900 on American truck simulator. This truck has been around for a very long time and this is the first tuning pack for this type of truck. One of the members who were part of the development for this tuning pack stated that he's been working on this package since early 2021. What are your thoughts about the tuning pack is it something that you think would revamp your interest in American truck simulator. Do you think the amount of modifications is a little excessive or not enough and what is the best part about the tuning pack that you like

6 minutes ago, Mr Teddy said:

Hello, @Rebeloutlaw22

To be honest, I like it a lot.

I wish you good forums,

Kind regards,

Mr Teddy

I can see that they have done a lot of work to revamp the use of the truck and I have been slightly tempted to reinstall the game and then to purchase the DLC but I'm not part of a VTC and I get bored fairly quickly so I'm still debating on what action I should take

Hey, Hey.
Also a reply from my part.
Yes. I do like the whole tuning pack alot. Only by only two things where i do believe it does not fit the entire truck.
And that is the last latest front bumper. Because the colored steel dumpers fits them absolutely more better then the plastic ones. Furthermore. It is really great to have this pack.

I am wondering due this topic if scs is also going to go for it to make one for the Peterbilt. Which sounds to me very awesome too.

And do not let trucks like that left behind by having them tuning parts. I do believe it would also count for the other ones you can get for your collection.

maalobear

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Maalobear said:

Hey, Hey.
Also a reply from my part.
Yes. I do like the whole tuning pack alot. Only by only two things where i do believe it does not fit the entire truck.
And that is the last latest front bumper. Because the colored steel dumpers fits them absolutely more better then the plastic ones. Furthermore. It is really great to have this pack.

I am wondering due this topic if scs is also going to go for it to make one for the Peterbilt. Which sounds to me very awesome too.

And do not let trucks like that left behind by having them tuning parts. I do believe it would also count for the other ones you can get for your collection.

maalobear

I am sure they will release something for the other trucks but this is a testing phase as we all know American Truck Simulator is not very popular and SCS would not want to put a lot of work into something that hardly gets any attention. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator