Making custom skin visible to only user, useful to youtubers playing truckersmp

Mayank118

Question

Dear TruckersMP Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request your kind assistance in adding a custom trailer skin exclusively visible to me during gameplay on TruckersMP. I am an enthusiastic player and an active content creator on YouTube, where I run a channel called INVINCIBLE MANKU dedicated to showcasing my gaming experiences.

I understand and fully respect the importance of maintaining fairness and integrity within the TruckersMP community. Therefore, I would like to emphasize that the custom trailer skin I am seeking to add will be solely for personal use and will not affect or impact the experiences of other players in any way. Its purpose is to enhance the visual appeal of my content for viewers on my YouTube channel, without disrupting the multiplayer environment.

In light of this, I kindly request your guidance on the necessary steps to successfully add my custom trailer skin in TruckersMP, ensuring that it will only be visible to me during gameplay. I am committed to following all procedures and guidelines provided by TruckersMP to ensure a seamless implementation without infringing upon the gameplay experiences of others.

To assist me better, I would greatly appreciate detailed instructions on how to add a custom trailer skin in TruckersMP, specifically focusing on steps that will enable only me to see the custom skin during gameplay. If there are any specific rules, limitations, or considerations that I should be aware of when using custom skins for content creation purposes, please include them in your response as well.

I genuinely value the efforts of the TruckersMP team in maintaining a thriving multiplayer environment for the community, and I am excited to continue contributing positively through my content. If there is any additional information or documentation you require from me to process my request, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thank you for your time and support. I look forward to your response.

Best regards,

Name - Mayank Singh
TruckersMP Username - mayank118
YouTube Channel: INVINCIBLE MANKU
Link : https://youtube.com/ @INVINCIBLEMANKU
04/06/2023

Edited by Leon Baker
Removed Personal Information

5 answers to this question

Hello there!

Using local mods would be a way to implement local-only paint jobs. Unfortunately, the support team cannot provide you with official support and I personally have never done that before.

However, if you would like to make a suggestion, plead head to the appropriate category on the forum and create your suggestion there - https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/285-suggestions/

Please make sure to follow the format and look up for similar suggestions before creating a new one.

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks for all your participation.

Kind regards,

Lucas._

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive.