DBUS Client

Question

How do I remove the plugin from my system as I do not want the program to be on my system anymore 
Everytime I open the game I still have the prompt but I want to remove all of it because I no longer wish to use the program

6 answers to this question

Hello dear @Rebeloutlaw22

If you wish to permanently remove your program from your system then: 

• Go to Control Panels 
  • Programs 
  • There search for Dbus - click uninstall 

T2JSEuk.png

In any further assistence please let me know if your problem was solved.  

If you found this answer helpful, I will be very happy if you mark it as the best answer  in left corner next to my name  (there is number 0) you can pin my answer 1 https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/15517-best-answer/

Best Regards,

RedWolf_Plays 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver IV 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello @Rebeloutlaw22

The method to uninstall the application is shown below⇃⇂

Uninstall from the Start menu

1. Select Start, then look for the application or program in the list that appears.

2. Long-click (or right-click) on the application and select Uninstall.

Uninstall via the Settings page

1. Select Start, and then select Settings > Applications > Applications & Features. 

2. Select the application you want to remove, and then select Uninstall.

Uninstall from Control Panel (for programs)

1. Type "Control Panel" in the search box on the taskbar, and then select it from the results.

2.Select Programs > Programs and Features.

3. Long-click (or right-click) on the program you want to remove, and then select Uninstall or Uninstall/Change. Then, follow the on-screen instructions

Kind regards,

Bello QAQ

Kind regards,

Bello QAQ

Languages:CHN, EN, FR

Rules         Support     |     Report     |     Feedback     |     Appeal Ban

spacer.png

Hello there,

Has your question been answered with the above given answer(s)?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum organised!

I look forward to your response.

King regards,

Elih.

TruckersMP Support + Report Moderator

• HaulieLove 1

Hello @Rebeloutlaw22;

You mentioned that you had a problem I'm really sorry about that. You can be sure that I will do my best to help you.

1. Open control panel and delete the DBus client.
  2. Open documents and delete the DBus client.
  3. Open steam -> Right click ETS2/ATS2 -> Click properties -> Click Local Files -> Click Browse... -> Open bin folder -> Open win_x64 file -> Delete the plugins file.
  4. ( Optional ) Verify your ETS2/ATS2 files in steam. (Steam -> Right Click ETS2/ATS2 -> Properties -> Verify integrity of game files)

I hope I was able to solve your problem clearly. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. I wish you a good day.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support