ETS 2 is unsupported with no update

UKDemon

Question

4 answers to this question

Hello @UKDemon,
Have selected "None" in the Betas Tab. (Steam Library > Right click ETS2 > Properties > Betas > Choose None). If the problem still appears, try to verify the integrity of your files., it will force an update. (Steam Library > Right click on ETS2 > Properties > Local Files > Check integrity of the game files).

If still not working, then try these steps:

1. Open Steam and go to your Library
  2. Right-click on Euro Truck Simulator 2/American Truck Simulator and open Properties...
  3. After the Properties window has opened click on Local Files tab and press Browse Local Files...
  4. A folder with game files will open, then copy the path in the address bar.
  5. After that, press Windows Key on your keyboard and R at the same time, a box will appear there.
  6. Type regedit and hit enter
  7. Go to the adress: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\TruckersMP
  8. Double click on InstallLocationETS2 (or InstallLocationATS)
  9. Paste the game path you copied in the "Value data:" box.

King regards,
Million88

• True Story 1

Hello there!

Has your question been answered with the above given answers?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Kind Regards,

ScanvaUK

TruckersMP Support

Hello there!

Since there has not been a reply in 3 days, I will go ahead and move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you wish for this topic to be open again, please message myself or another Support member to have it open.

Kind Regards,

Lucas_xiaoZheng

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive Topics

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

Nightmaree.

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics