I can't load my quicksave when added a trailer using Virtual Speditor on Singleplayer.

Zwario

Question

8 answers to this question

Hey!

I looked it up for you and found a post on the SCS forum that might help you.
It mentions the following;

Game change detected is game error, when something went wrong with cargoes (or other stuff). What might happened, is:
1. wrong version of speditor. Make sure, you are using proper version to proper game version
2. mods, that cannot be handled well by Speditor
3. Not properly added cargoes to cargo.fil
4. other issue, that is not discovered yet.

you can remove error.log file from Speditor Folder, start Speditor, add cargo as usual. If game throws that error again, please post me content of error.log file. This might help to discover what is going on. Without additional details, I cannot help much.

https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=199114&start=1070

I put the link so you can see the post and the other comments there :)

• Like 1

None of those solution worked for me and i think i know why its not working because when im loading quicksave in virutal speditor its loading my old quicksave its not loading new quicksave that im doing so that's why its possibly not working. I don't know why its not loading new quicksave. I have only one profile so yes im loading right folder. Look on date on screenshots

.626257140_Zrzutekranu(279).thumb.png.04c7c69068f02d8e1a01b3ad2493b5af.png

---

I don't know i can't upload second screenshot but when im launching Virtual Speditor and choosing quicksave folder i have old date from 2020.......
There's screenshot on imgur... 
https://imgur.com/P5pQfOc

Hello there! 

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to all participation. 

Sincerely,
TheRealKing
TruckersMP - Trial Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive