I cant play

sebbehaj

Question

14 answers to this question

Try to unistall all both ETS2 and Multiplayer and add the installation folders to the exception of the anti-virus and run the launcher with admin rights probably this will solve your problem but before unistalling do the parts of the Anti-virus exceptions to save a little time 

My In-Game Status:image.png

:) Drop a Like if you found my answer helpfull and don't hesitate to PM me either here or on Steam :)

76561198034018322.png

yeah i mentioned it, try recovering the files from those folders because probably your antivirus has delete some files and they need to be restored if that doesn't works try fresh installation of both ETS2 and Multiplayer

:) Drop a Like if you found my answer helpfull and don't hesitate to PM me either here or on Steam :)

76561198034018322.png

yeah i mentioned it, try recovering the files from those folders because probably your antivirus has delete some files and they need to be restored if that doesn't works try fresh installation of both ETS2 and Multiplayer

Get your stuff together, you first ask him to reinstall...

Try to unistall all both ETS2 and Multiplayer and add the installation folders to the exception of the anti-virus and run the launcher with admin rights probably this will solve your problem but before unistalling do the parts of the Anti-virus exceptions to save a little time 

maybe he can recover the missing files with the excpetion folders, maybe he is not. Maybe it wasn't clear enough :) thats why i told him to try the AV part first to save time

76561198034018322.png