Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'ets2;'.
Found 2 results
Today, approximately 65% of the people in the world drive on the right side of the road, with the other 35% driving on the left. As far as road mileage goes, about 90% of the world's total road distance carries traffic on the right. So, which side do u drive in game?
Hola a todos quisiera saber que DLCs principales puedo comprar para poder usar el ProMods Online ya que compre el juego base pero sin DLCs