Bogdwm's post in How can I appeal a declined report? was marked as the answer
If you think the answer in your report is inappropriate, you can send feedback to Game Moderation Management.
Also, has your question been answered with the above given answer?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum organised!
I look forward to your response!
Bogdwm's post in Problem with the update 1.43 was marked as the answer
Try this solutions:
1. Press the Windows Key + R on your keyboard;
2. Type "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotation marks);
3. Search for the folder "TruckersMP" and delete this folder;
4. Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder "TruckersMP Launcher";
5. Go to our here and download the launcher again with administrator rights and install it.
1. Go to Steam Library;
2. Right click on Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity of Game Files;
Wait until the game files are verified and try whether the error still occurs.
1. Update your graphics card driver;
2. Be careful not to play in heavily frequented areas;
3. Drag and drop your graphics settings;
4.You may need a new profile, delete the old one and create a new one;
5. Reinstall the mod and make sure you have placed it correctly in the directory (go to Steam folder > SteamApps > common > Euro Truck Simulator 2);
6. Do not use unsupported mods. Also, too many mods can cause your game to crash;
7. Delete Documents/ETSMP file (please save this file before deleting);
8. Make sure you have the latest .Net Framework (4.7), DirectX & Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 and use CCleaner to remove temporary files and obsolete registry paths.
Please let me know if your problem will be resolved. Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum organised!
I look forward to your response.