Veteran Driver VI
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

6 Followers

About SrPeter

• Birthday 04/25/1997

Profile Information

• Interests
    Videogames, computers, programming, cats, and sleep.
  • Preferred Trucks
    Scania
    Volvo
  • American Garage Location
    Not set
  • EU Garage Location
    Germany: Berlin
  • Known languages
    Spanish & English

External Websites

Recent Profile Visitors

5539 profile views

SrPeter's Achievements

1. Happy birthday! 🥳

2. Happy birthday ! :HaulieLove:

3. Is it just me or the Tab to see the nearby players doesn't work now? Haven't played for a long time lol

1. DJ Jefferz

DJ Jefferz

It does work..

2. Mike Dragon

Mike Dragon

It works fine. Make sure you simply don't have the MP interface/names off. Press F11.

4. This helped! And just to make sure I reinstalled TruckersMP and ETS2! Thanks everyone else
  5. Hello! Well every time I try to run TruckersMP I get this message: I found a solution but its a bit annoying... I have to exit Steam, run it as Admin and run as Admin TruckersMP too... weird?
  6. Back again trucking! Need to update a lot, lol

7. SrPeter

reportado

Hola. Para eso, necesitas Apelar la sanción aqui: https://truckersmp.com/appeals Logeate en la pagina antes de entrar Te recomiendo tener pruebas si es posible, Un saludo!
  8. Lo que hace el nuevo sistema de reportes es grabar una pequeña parte de cuando fue reportado, el admin lo ve y toma su decisión, no tienes por que ir a la web. Pero yo recomiendo siempre reportar desde la web, por al final, los reportes hechos in-game se borran al cabo de un tiempo. Mira aqui tienes un ejemplo de como trabajan los admins con el nuevo sistema: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/156633430 Un saludo!
  9. Just to make sure, does someone know if VTMLive is allowed on TruckersMP? I think it is, but i want to make sure :P

10. Hi! Found this post, where there is a list of the Supported Mods Anyway, i think all the Worshops mods are disable when you join TruckersMP. Hope it helps!
  11. Now, this is not normal, joined today on MP with 168K money, when to get some sleep on the MP, and when i woke up i had 45million money... Have it on video

1. Show previous comments  7 more
    2. Mike Dragon

Mike Dragon

XD

Oh, by the way, a little tip: Eventually you might come online and notice that there are no jobs for you to take. That's because time is managed by the server. When that happens, all you need to do is make time move forward like in the example I gave. Sleep, take a ferry/train, teleport to another garage, etc. Do that and it will force your client to sync with the server. Once that is done, your jobs market will have loads for you to deliver again.

3. SrPeter

SrPeter

Yep, happend to me later, but as you say I teleported to a garage and then got jobs, took me a while to guess it lol.

Thanks anyway :)

4. Mike Dragon
  12. Hola! Encontre un post parecido pero en Ingles, te puede ayudar
  13. Haven't been here in a while... :(

14. I just saw a streamer on twitch, mexican, driving like a maniac, trolling, crashing... I mean how can you be so bored?

1. novice
    2. SrPeter

SrPeter

Not really, it looks like 17-18, its sad lol

3. Mirko9

Mirko9

... bad drivers

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.