California: Sacramento
  • EU Garage Location
    Germany: Dortmund
  • Known languages
    German, English

Recent Profile Visitors

2126 profile views

-Raiden-'s Achievements

1. Even if the server may recover... it's so overrun, there's no chance of getting a free spot now...
  2. I was looking forward to this event... But then, about 10 Mins before the start, the pings just skyrocketed through the roof... No chance of taking parts, because I'll always get kicked because of the ping... sadly...
  3. It was a very nice convoy. My thanks to the event team for organising it
  4. There will be a special convoy server. Just join it and take part ^^ You should be in or closely around Las Vegas when you join, since the city is the starting point. And make sure you read the event rules, so you don't break them by accident
  5. I always love the ATS events in multiplayer. I'll be there
  6. I'll try to be there and roll with the convoy. But since my PC got wrecked lately, I'll have to torture my laptop and hope for the best xD
  7. I'll be there. Truck and trailer are prepped and I look forward to this. I'm still not sure what "Mannheim quarry OR city" should mean, concerning meetup points and so on...
  8. AFAIK there is no dedicated starting location for Real Operations events. You join where you want as long as it is within the event region of the map.
  9. I missed the last ATS convoy and didn't take part in the Real Operations in like an eternity. I'll be there, see you on the road.
  10. I have missed out on the last few ATS events on TMP... Not this time! Because so far, the ATS convoys have been the best I was ever in so far. So I'll try, by any means necessary, to be right in both of the planned ATS events (we'll see how good that works out xD) Anyway, looking forward to it.
  11. It was a very nice convoy, the management team did very well. And so did most of the participants. If I've got free time when the next convoy is on schedule, I'll be there I made some showcase recordings on the starting and ending locations of the Convoy, maybe someone recognizes their truck.
  12. Now that SCS announced in the double-trailer blog post that the heavy loads will be a paid DLC , isn't the known implementation problem from the Schwarzmüller DLC back again? Since I own all DLCs for both games, I won't be having any problems, but on the other hand, I don't know which tricks the TMP-programmers used to "replace" the Schwarzmüller trailers for those who don't own the DLC... I can imagine that it'll be quite difficult to find and implement anything that mimics those heavy haulers for people who don't own that DLC...
  13. In Germany, those trucks are called "Gigaliner" and for years, there has been a heck of political discussions here whether it's reasonable to have them rolling around, or not... They might be a little unorthodox special feature, but I somehow look forward to them in both games. It's adding a new challenge ^^ However... when I remember playing 18WoS Haulin', I might have to lock myself up in my room to maintain concentration when reversing those trailers Concering the C-D "Death Road" in ETS2 MP... it might be the most reasonable method to ban them from that road. There's enough daily choas with normal Euro-Semis already...
  14. Finally! Thanks a lot for that. No unistalling for playing MP and reinstalling for SP anymore
  15. If I have the time to take part, I'll be there

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.