About MP4PLW

Profile Information

• Preferred Trucks
    Mercedes

Recent Profile Visitors

2461 profile views

MP4PLW's Achievements

Community Answers

1. Nie.Ja polski wiem lepiej niż angielski.A z pochodzenia białorusin.A skąd to pytanie? W twojej odpowiedzi rozumiem,że tego nie powinnam robić.Nic nie rozumiem.
  2. Well done.I want to speak to the author 3rd picture,so who knows.Why Shine so bright yellow bulbs,and their location right under the upper headlight?Is this mod new?
  3. Hi.As described above,it is practice,practice,practice and you will succeed.Do not be discouraged,this is the most important.Good luck to you.
  4. Witam.Miałem taki problem jak twój.Istota polegała na tym,że podczas uruchamiania gry single i multiplayer nie odpowiadały wersji windows,czyli 34 lub 64 bitowa wersja.Prowadził jedną grę przez windows 64,zajechał do hotelu i odpocząć(jeśli masz czarny ekran poczekaj,u mnie to trwało 5 minut).Dalej zachował grę i uruchomił tryb multiplayer.Miło było pomóc.
  5. İyi bir makine!Bekleyeceğiz o zaman çıkacak multiplayer....Umarım o iyi yapılmış olmadan nüansları.
  6. MP4PLW

F7

Witam.Zgadzam się z wyżej napisane.Ale u mnie też to było.Problem w tym,że jedną grę nie wszczynał nie przez 64-x bitowej wersji windows.Dlatego podczas uruchomienia gry wieloosobowej i gry problemy.
  7. MP4PLW

Mega map v6

Witam.Jeśli masz na myśli mapę do jazdy w trybie multiplayer,nie będą działać.Tylko dla jednego gracza.A w internecie bardzo dużo.
  8. MP4PLW

Jobsync

Hello.I think it will help http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=751151183.Good luck on the road.
  9. Witam.Ciekawe..hmm.A można zdjęcia zobacz co widziałeś?
  10. Hello.This will help you. Please pay attention to where you want to install multiplayer.
  11. I understand you.I have this situation were I have said what I did.Perhaps you did everything correctly,but when I went clicked F7.You try to drive to the nearest hotel and relax,if you have a black screen wait a little bit. I wanted to help you.When I had this situation I tried everything..all the ways..and the game was even removed a few times..and just needed a good rest. Thank you for your attention. Don't forget about how you start the multiplayer and single player.Version 64-bit should be in both cases.
  12. Hello.I have had this problem.Here's how I solved it: -start single player ets 2 steam -make sure that you start the 64-bit while the game needs to relax -save the game and launches the multiplayer. The work you did to accomplish your goal.I wish you success.
  13. Good morning TruckersMP.

14. Hello.Before I want to help you,please answer me the question.Are you using a mod?Use Tedit?Prescribed if there is anything in the config(game changing)?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.