Pietro89's Achievements

Newbie (1/13)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Well Followed
  • One Month Later
  • One Year On

Recent Badges

1. great TMP event as always my compliments but a question where do we players see the percentage of pumpkins delivered to finish this event? thank you very much.
  2. yes but it does not make us go back to the old ETS 2 version, that is, if I do it on Beta, for example, there is no old version of 1.40 that now supports the MP
  3. how can I use the MP at 1.40.3.25s if it tells me that I have 1.40.4.8? thanks a lot.
  4. beautiful update no doubt about it, is it possible to solve the problem of the CB radio not working and the problem with the knobs? thank you very much.
  5. beautiful update no doubt about it but I did the update and he told me to download the launcher again I did it and the error still occurred how can I do it? thanks a lot.
  6. hi I wanted to point out that the f7 block also appears on ATS that does not spaw in the workshop and the game remains blocked
  7. Thank you for the update that you make Truckers MP we hope you solve the fact of the F7 crashing and then released the new update as the Euro Truck has been updated today.
  8. as it is not 1.36 on the promods website there is already the new version now you have to wait for them to put it in multy!
  9. would like to mention the f7 block and then also the wheels of the other players' trailers do not move why can these 2 problems be solved as soon as possible?
  10. hi to all after yesterday's update on truckers MP I noticed that by crushing F7 for the workshop it is still bated on f1 and the inside of the workshop is not loaded and then if I meet other players I see the routes of the trailers stopped in place to be on the move like those of trucks you can solve this problem? thanks a lot.
  11. hi I have a problem first of all as soon as I try to start the MP on 1.36 there is a crash after the established connection and then when I press f7 the game stops and I don't have to press enter to enter the workshop and then I noticed that from yesterday do the servers spot a little bit solutions? thanks a lot.
  12. I can't connect to all the servers. I tried to reinstall the multyplayer mod and turn off the antivirus
  13. why don't you do the event on Euro Truck instead of just doing it on American?
  14. I downloaded the 3 files, created the mod folder on documents / ETS2MP and I put inside the 3 files but when I go to start the MP on any server gives me the posted 6 hours ago how do I solve it? thanks a lot.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.