United Kingdom: Newcastle-upon-Tyne
  • Known languages
    English, French

TruckersMP Information

• VTC Name
    Viva Trucking

External Websites

Sempg's Achievements

1. 100% in favour of anything that could allow us to increase chat visibility. Customisable UI is always a good thing.
  2. As others have said, the Oregon DLC should be really interesting - it'll introduce some longer drives to ATS and the scenery should be quite different to what we've seen so far in the game. The Baltic DLC looks great from all the previews. The only thing I wonder is what the connections will be like from the base map to the DLC. I'm not sure if SCS have covered this or not in their blogs or updates but it seems to me that Going East (for sure) and Scandinavia (maybe) are going to be essential to really make the most of the Baltic DLC. Shouldn't be a problem for most people, though. For MP, sadly I can't imagine the Baltic States are going to very busy at all past the first few weeks where everyone wants to go explore. Too far, too remote.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.