nixutin

Veteran Driver VI
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About nixutin

Recent Profile Visitors

870 profile views

nixutin's Achievements

1. Does it actually mater what CB Radio number im in it, if i'm example in Radio 3 will i hear only people in Radio 3, and how big is the radius?
  2. ///SOLVED It worked like a charm! Thanks for the Document tip!
  3. Title should say it all. I installed the new patch (1.9.1) and it's says it's the invalid one and opens me the site where u download latest patch. I've tried restarting PC, didin't work. What causes this?
  4. I fixed this by restarting my PC one more time /tried this few times but didn't help, but last time was a charm i guess/. All those bugged files which had only Data file got removed automatically after PC restart and i got successfully installed the ETS2MP Mod. This problem was caused probably when i uninstalled the mod yesterday, it didn't uninstall properly and when i tried to install it back, it though i already had the mod and didn't Install the mod properly. Thanks everyone who tried to help me. Have a nice day, Nixutin
  5. Thanks for trying to help me, but no didin't find anything,nothing. :/
  6. UPDATE:// I can kinda play ETS2MP Now but only way i cna play it is through Installer, when it asks me if i want to play now, and i press Yes it opens ETS2MP for me, but i don't have any kind of Icon on my Desktop or anykind of Multiplayer files where i could manually open. Any help?
  7. Hello! I've tried to install new update but it dosen't work now at all. I tried to Re-installing everything, now i tried to install it back i don't get my file named Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer in my Program files neither do i get Multiplayer icon on my Desktop. What's up, anyone knows what causes this and why i can't install this game properly? And how can i fix this. Thank you, Nixutin EDIT: http://imgur.com/a/21iZd I've tried to install with diffrent names but for some reason they don't show up at Program Files 86 but on installer you can see them and they only have 1 file inside which is named "Data"
  8. I know, but do i need to own the Scandinaive DLC to be able to go in sweden and have jobs taken from there or going there? Or are Map DLCs free in Multiplayer?
  9. Do i need to buy them to play in multiplayer? Thanks for your time, Nilwx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.