About Itztopcat-Sica

• Birthday 05/25/1986

Profile Information

• Preferred Trucks
    Volvo

Recent Profile Visitors

1794 profile views

Itztopcat-Sica's Achievements

1. Convoy video coming up! Thank you for this amazing day!

2. Hi, there are 2 methods that you can disable in-game steering wheel: Method 1: Difficulty Easy Go to My Documents > Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Open Config.cfg with notepad, (Notepad++) or w/e program you prefer. Once opened, add this too your config. uset r_steering_wheel "0" With quotes Method 2: Difficulty Easy Go to My Documents > Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Open Config.cfg with notepad, (Notepad++) or w/e program you prefer. Once opened, Change uset g_developer "0" too uset g_developer "1" and uset g_console "0" too uset g_console "1" Launch Euro Truck Simulator 2 and open up console by pressing ''` '' A console should pop up; in there type r_steering_wheel "0'' >>> the number ''0'' (zero) will disable the steering wheel, the number ''1'' (one) will enable the steering wheel. I hope this solves your problem.
  3. People uses cheat engine too cheat on money, as far as i know it's not bannable. However, I highly recommend not to cheat. It's not that fun at all, Hire employees and make your own good money!
  4. Congratz, you guys deserves anything! I am very curious who the one-millionth user is, lol
  5. küfür'den ziyade kucuk kucuk cocuklar bi acayip ya boyle bi nesil gormedim ben
  6. I have the same problem. My workaround is as following; - Unplugging the controller from the USB hubs, - Closing the game - Plugging back the controller - In my case the issue was resolved. I hope this may help you
  7. Hello, Please provide your wheel controller, if you have G27, then maybe i can help you with your problem.
  8. S.a iyi surusler, Kullanicilar mikrofonlari ile abuk zubuk harekeler yaparak oyunun guzelligini bozuyorlar. Arkadaslar lutfen mikrofonunuzu lazim oldugu zaman kullanmanizi rica ederim, bir surucu olarak felakat sekilde rahatsiz olan diger suruculerede ayni zamanda rahatsiz ediliyor. Mikrofonunuzu sadece lazim oldugu zaman kullanmanizi tavsiyede bulunmak istedim ve bu konuyu actim, Massallah trollcu arkadaslarimiz cokmus. Iyi gunler, Iyi seyahatler. Topic inactive.Locked and Archived.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.