• Last visited

About Tristinw524

Profile Information

• Preferred Trucks
    Volvo
  • EU Garage Location
    Not set

Tristinw524's Achievements

1. Do I have to bring a trailer? I currently cant find any loads from Kiel to Frankfurt.
  2. @1nYX I appreciate the reply. What you have suggested appears to have worked, and now my game takes up the full screen again! Many thanks!
  3. Hello all. I recently updated to the latest version of ETS2MP (released on October 9th I believe), and I tried to load ETS2MP, and the game no longer takes up the full screen of my computer. There is a big black border around the game, that's basically the only way to explain it. It never did this before the update, and it happens on both ETS2MP, and regular ETS2. I've looked through all the in-game settings, and didn't find anything that I would think would be related to the issue, so if anyone knows of a setting change or something that I can do to fix this, and have the sim fill my entire screen, that would be greatly appreciated! I tried to take a screenshot of it, but not sure if it will show the border around the outside or not, and I also can't figure out how to get Steam photos on to here, so here is a URL link. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=784373640 Thanks in advance!
  4. Does the version that we select to downgrade to change as new updates are released, or do we always select the same one? There are newer versions to select from than what is on this guide..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.