kaotik_inc

Veteran Driver IV
  • Last visited

About kaotik_inc

Profile Information

• Interests
    Nothing you'd expect, nor is it anything you could handle.
  • Preferred Trucks
    Kenworth
    Peterbilt
  • American Garage Location
    Nevada: Elko
  • EU Garage Location
    Belgium: Brussels
  • Known languages
    English, Ojibwe, & a little spanish & italian.

TruckersMP Information

• VTC Name
    Zerofox Logistics

Recent Profile Visitors

1768 profile views

kaotik_inc's Achievements

1. Same.... Driving a 389 with a G27. Can't do anything with the CB
  2. Ahh.... The waiting game lol No ETS2 for me. Got wrecked (rammed) 9 times yesterday in less than an hour on EU2. I'll wait for ATS. & before anyone comments "why didn't you report?" Because it's a waste of time when EVERYONE drives poorly. Might have seen 2 drivers other than myself that were decent enough to stay in their own lanes & not ram every passing truck or drop their trailers in the road.... Where are the admins when they're needed? lol Definitely kept the drive interesting.

3. I gave it 4-5 mins before I opened the task manager to close the process.... That's not the problem. & when it essentially freezes my computer, I'm not so willing to keep trying.... It's clearly not working. I see where you're coming from, but I know how to operate my computer quite well. So I know it's not my end that's the issue. Thanks just the same though. I'll just wait for the next update.
  4. New launcher doesn't work. I click it, either normally or as an administrator, & it never appears. The process is running in my task manager, & wasting 99% of my cpu, essentially causing a brutal slowdown on my computer. What happened? it worked great just a few hours ago.
  5. Only problem I've seen is the ATS US server keeps going offline. Is it a per-user thing, or are others experiencing this?
  6. I could be wrong, but I don't think it is yet.
  7. Not sure why everyone's having issues, my launcher seems to be working perfectly.... Maybe delete the installer's folders & start fresh? Just a thought. Hope you all get online! Happy trucking!
  8. Tried it.... Still crashes about one minute in.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.