Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

[GER]-Indi

Veteran Driver VI
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About [GER]-Indi

TruckersMP Information

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

[GER]-Indi's Achievements

1. the Mack Anthem has the following sound problem, when driving forwards and backwards, it occasionally happens that the sound is played during engine start. the truck has no damage, so I rule out damage.
  2. Already annoying, 2 days ago you could still play wonderful and now nothing works. Wish me that one could reverse it. the main thing is that it works properly.
  3. I am always asked if I want to allow it. If I confirm it with ok, the selected simmulator opens, but only in the single player.
  4. When I start mp I can choose which simmulator I want to start. If I make a selection, no matter which is the game without query of the server selection in single player started. It appears before a steam window where I must agree the truckers mp may start the simmulator. I get no server selection since the new program displayed.
  5. Hi together, since the newest updater 1001 as well as 1002, I can no longer play online. If I start truckers mp and decide for ats or ets2, I get a steam message, the truckers mp. Exe tries to start the simmulator. I get no question whether I want to play directly with x or open gl, as well as no selection possibility on which server I would like to play. With the old truckers mp I had no problems. The games are both up to date. It makes no difference whether I start mp first or only steam and then mp. Both remain without success. Who knows a solution? Best regards wolfgang
  6. Hi together, since the newest updater 1001 as well as 1002, I can no longer play online. If I start truckers mp and decide for ats or ets2, I get a steam message, the truckers mp. Exe tries to start the simmulator. I get no question whether I want to play directly with x or open gl, as well as no selection possibility on which server I would like to play. With the old truckers mp I had no problems. The games are both up to date. It makes no difference whether I start mp first or only steam and then mp. Both remain without success. Who knows a solution? Best regards wolfgang
  7. hi since the support not medelt on my ticket, I try it on this way. I ask my account completely clearing here. I bae in steam 2 anmede name and want to log on to my main steam account. This will only work under the premise that my complete data will be erased and I can sign in with my right data. mfg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.