Profile Information

• Preferred Trucks
    Scania
  • EU Garage Location
    Poland: Olsztyn
  • Known languages
    English, Polish & German

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

3quertY12's Achievements

• One Month Later
  • One Year On
  • Old Timer

Recent Badges

1. Nice to see some information about the 1.40 update. That's a good idea to make threads for it and can't wait for the 1.40 update to be ported. Will we get additional information later on when the update itself will be in the next phase of being playable?
  2. Suggestion Name: Bringing back the old Skoda Suggestion Description: Back in the days, when Skoda was still relatively a new thing in the Multiplayer it used to be a bit more powerful and it was reaching way higher top speeds (over 200 km/h). It was pretty clear that it had to be nerfed and therefore there is nothing wrong with that; There were plenty of players that were speeding and ramming into others with Skodas. But at the moment we do have a 110 km/h limiter on all of the simulation servers and we do also have arcade servers without collision. Considering these - changing the Skoda back to where it was would not make any change for worse in terms of breaking the rules, but would only make cruising on long distances easier when driving on arcade servers. Any example images: None Why should it be added?: Travelling long distances might be sometimes difficult and with arcade servers it could be the same as before. On a side-note it is also sometimes absurd when you have driven faster in real life on the same highway as you are able to do in game. PS: I'm sorry if there was already a thread about it, but I wasn't able to find one exactly with this suggestion, so I decided to make a thread for it. Best Regards
  3. I've been using this editor since around a year and whenever I needed to edit or make a new save, it's been pretty helpful to use. It might be pretty simple looking, but it has all what's needed to move around and there, so huge thanks for contributing this little program. That's pretty well done and it's cool to have such a thing to use when needed.
  4. Here you have a little bit of explanation.
  5. Finally the support is out, huge thanks to the dev
  6. Thanks for the update! That looks great
  7. Those map changes look crazy. I hope that the trailer ownership will not be a one huge mess, but a cool thing to use. Cannot wait to see it implemented into the game!
  8. Również zmagałem się z tym problemem i generalnie to zastosowałem się do tego poradnika: I właśnie to pomogło, choć bez używania tego gra znów crash'uje.
  9. Good job, that's so weird to look at server status and there is almost nobody in there

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.