Veteran Driver VII
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

9 Followers

About Popeye_27

• Birthday 04/01/1980

Profile Information

• Interests
    Veterans causes, Dogs, Big Rigs, gaming, the outdoors.
  • Preferred Trucks
    DAF
    Kenworth
    Mack
    Scania
  • American Garage Location
    Nevada: Las Vegas
  • EU Garage Location
    United Kingdom: London
  • Known languages
    English

TruckersMP Information

Recent Profile Visitors

2485 profile views

Popeye_27's Achievements

Rookie

Rookie (2/13)

• Getting Noticed
  • Well Followed
  • Dedicated
  • Collaborator
  • First Post

Recent Badges

1. Rest in Peace Ace 🕯️

2. How do you get to the TMP Christmas Island? Where is it located on the map?
  3. One can only dream that they do a Xmas event for us peasants on ATS TMP. Heck, why not do two XMAS events; one for ETS2 & ATS?
  4. I second this idea by Granite. If Granites' suggestion is not approved; I'd like to suggest making the portal areas, in Wonderland specifically; non-collision zones asap. I have witnessed and been a victim of; when a driver loads into the wonderland "portal area" from the main map, the driver that moves forward first gets launched several yards in the air (Twisted Airlines) sometimes requiring a utilization of the F7 feature = loss of time & progress.
  5. Eagerly anticipating Snowball season on TMP!
  6. https://truckersmp.com/events/18740
    Twisted Transport 2 Year anniversary signup (March 2024) 

7. I'm curious as to how someone (VTC event managers/staff) efficiently & productively broadcasts out to the community of an upcoming event for maximum participation to your/my VTC? Thank you in advance o/
  8. Thanks for your follow ❤️

9. heyy how are you doing 🙂

1. Popeye_27

Popeye_27

Good hood this end o/ Working on the events for west balkans 

2. xLucky15Britx

xLucky15Britx

same im at 9/15 for west balkans and 1/15 for black sea

10. Halloween 23 is upon us and this looks like a spook-tacular event! 8^D
  11. Greetings drivers, safe travels out there o/

:HaulieLove:

12. A step in the right direction to mitigate the "rec ban" buffoons and one can hope that in the future Drivers will operate their equipment in a professional manner. o/
  13. Hello
    I will watch me Devil tongue and not drop F-bombs in Vegas on a Friday night in reference to big-dad iron.Mike.sharp: https://www.instagram.com/iron.mike.sharp/?hl=en

Thanks for pointing out my potty mouth in a professional manner o/

Cheers,
    Popeye
    Twisted Transport

1. Ghøst.

Ghøst.

It's no problem Popeye! It was a blast hanging out with you and everyone else in Vegas that night and can't wait to see everyone again! 

14. This is absolutely a wonderful addition! Thank you TMP! Cheers, Popeye Twisted Transport

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.