Mercedes
    Scania
    Volvo

External Websites

Recent Profile Visitors

5990 profile views

Cestrian's Achievements

Community Answers

1. If the EU servers are down (apart from #1) to get the winter mod on them then thankyou, otherwise i'll just sit here and cry

2. Well after a day of having the G29, i can honestly say its a huge improvement over the DFGT

3. Picking up a G29 tomorrow, my DFGT is great but feel its time for an upgrade

4. Happy birthday

5. Can honestly say i love playing ETS2 on the VIVE, well apart from when the damn VR crashes

6. The Bandit sounds so much meatier in the winter. That in-line 4 loves the cold #bikelife

7. 6 gift trailers in a row, thank god for that, before i quick travelled around about 20 damn garages before finding one

1. antrax737

antrax737

How?? I just traveled around all my garages (around 60) and i found only 4 trailers so far

2. Cestrian

Cestrian

Luck of the draw, when i only had 1 trailer left to deliver i went to nearly all the garages before finally finding one in Sweden

8. Cant find 1 gift trailer on ETS2, delivered 1 on ATS now i can't find any, and yes i've refreshed the list a dozen times. SCS dun goofed as loads of people are having the same problem

1. Show previous comments  4 more
    2. Cestrian

Cestrian

@AOD999 I have the latest version installed, i'm 31 so i can read what is needed, i'm not some childish 10 year old, just annoys me that SCS didn't exactly implement it well enough and loads of people are having the same problem as me, and i posted my original comment as a "status update" because i knew it doesn't belong on the forums as this has nothing to do with TMP

3. -AOD-

-AOD-

At the time TMP didn't support it for ETS2 until the recent update until they fubar ATSMP.

4. Cestrian

Cestrian

@AOD999 If its not one thing its the other XD got the Dragon paint jobs now anyway, had a lucky streak and had 6 gift trailers in a row

9. Pain in my clutch hand :( thats me off the bike for a few days. Morning all

1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. Mirko9

Mirko9

Downhill bike? :D

3. antrax737

antrax737

Haha well i dont have "the other half" so i wouldnt know... but i guess u can find a dentist clinic in ets or ats too and take here there... she will probably look at you with the look saying "stop it!"

4. Cestrian

Cestrian

@Mirko9 My 600 bandit, makes me wish a had a 2nd bike now, maybe a Honda NC750S DCT, no clutch on it to faff about with

10. Monitor 1(Dell 2716DG): 27" 1440p 144hz / Monitor 2(Acer K242HL): 24" 1080p 60hz
  11. Morning all, hope everyone has a great day!

12. Shopping with the missus today, she doesn't realise i want to play ets2mp all day XD the joys of being engaged and living together

1. Show previous comments  11 more
    2. Leo35

Leo35

you can play ets2 when you finish shopping :) happy trucking ohh i mean happy shopping :D

3. Cestrian

Cestrian

@Truckerleo29 It will be, she's paying XD plus i can get more coke for my jack daniels

4. Leo35

Leo35

lovely :) Happy Xmas then :D

13. CPU: i7 6700k (OC'd to 4.6GHz) CPU COOLER: Be Quiet 280mm AIO water cooler MOBO: Asus Z170-A RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB @ 3200MHz) GPU: Palit GTX1080 Super Jetstream 8GB PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750w Gold CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Pro M (Acrylic side window) SD: Samsung 250GB 850 Evo HDD: Seagate 2TB + WD Black 2TB Monitors: Dell 27" 1440p 144hz + Acer 24" 1080p 60hz Mouse: Logitech G300 Keyboard: Generic advent one from pc world OS: Windows 10 Acc's: Logitech DFGT HTC Vive PC GUTS Typical Setup when im playing ETS2MP (ETS2 running on the 27" monitor and other crap usually on other monitor) Tripod behind monitor has one of the Vive's lighthouses on it
  14. Cheeki Breeki, Get out of here stalker!

15. Ok, no worries, but i am right.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.