• Preferred Trucks
    MAN
    Volvo
  • EU Garage Location
    Sweden: Uppsala

Recent Profile Visitors

667 profile views

patriotnl's Achievements

1. even though we all want all people to read this, know this and apply this, we all know that only a very select few will try it, and almost all of them will ignore it. even though i do most of the things that are said in here, flash my beams when somebody passes me, or when i wanna greet a fellow trucker. but no matter what, 90% of the time the fellow truckers i flash to greet, dont know how to respond but we can all dream, and we can all hope, right? :3
  2. here same problem with deinstalling and reinstalling mod & game. waiting for the fix then i guess
  3. patriotnl

0.1.3 Alpha

No no double trailer yet ? darn =(
  4. well i rather stay away from eu1 unless i wanna trow my controller trough the room but thanks for giving me some feedback to it! friendly regards
  5. Well i looked around on the forum, but cant find a other topic. I wanna play again on ETS2, and got rammed within 20 minuts of gameplay. a friend of mine, said it would not be possible in eu2, so i gave that a try. but now comes the fun part, i can direct connect to eu 1 and the american server NO problem but NOW im trying again for the second day, more then over a HOUR to connect to the eu2 server. and if i get in ... o boy .. the fun. my ping go's from 18 up to 3000+ no problem, and says im connected, but nobody is near me. * even if i have a friend at the excact same garage * tryed everything like reinstalling the game, turning off the firewall, turning off all virus scanners / blockers i have. still... eu2 remains like a far far away place where i can only whisper about, or else it will go away.. and never to be found. Can somebody help me with this? friendly regards p.s. its not my internet, got a 90MBs download and 10 MBs upload WIRED

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.