Peterbilt
  • American Garage Location
    Nevada: Las Vegas
  • EU Garage Location
    Not set
  • Known languages
    Good and Bad

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Mr_Multiplayer's Achievements

1. Thank you for your continued hard work. I have a question in regards to the new update. I have save edited trailers in my owned trailer section and they are body swapped with other trailers like the fuel long tanker, Belly Dump, and Others. They have been working for years with no issues. Right after the recent update, the trailers dont show on other players screens. The other players see my owned reefers that I used to swap the tanker, belly dump, and others with. What happened to cause this? What can I do to fix it? Thanks, Frasca
  2. How do I save edit the owned trailers? In other words, How do I take a (example) Tanker trailer and add it to my owned trailers list? I already know how to save edit and I messed around with the save a bit, but I just want to know what line of code I need to replace in the owned trailers trailer code with the trailer I want to use. i want to replace my owned flat bed with 3 axles with a tanker with 3 axles. I swapped the code and it gave me a 30’ pup trailer. Lol
  3. Not sure if this works for ATS. But, I am trying to get this decryptor to work so I can change my trailer color. I drag and drop the save file and I get this in the CMD Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalAccessException: Can not set static final boolean field javax.crypto.JceSecurity.isRestricted to java.lang.Boolean at sun.reflect.UnsafeFieldAccessorImpl.throwFinalFieldIllegalAccessException(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.UnsafeFieldAccessorImpl.throwFinalFieldIllegalAccessException(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.UnsafeQualifiedStaticBooleanFieldAccessorImpl.set(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Field.set(Unknown Source) at scsc.ScsC.removeCryptographyRestrictions(ScsC.java:118) at scsc.ScsC.main(ScsC.java:35). Please help. I cant get this decryptor to work. I have all the files in the same directory as the readme states. Thanks in advance

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.