English

Recent Profile Visitors

2969 profile views

TREADINATOR's Achievements

• One Month Later
  • One Year On
  • Old Timer

Recent Badges

1. Hi. I've noted some minor lag issues while driving on most servers. - When driving, as players load into the area you're in, there's 0.2-1.0 sec of lag which occurs as their assets are loaded into your view. The more players in a given area, the more lag and therefore lower FPS. This is also noticeable on higher-end systems. I've only noticed this since FMod was implemented, however I don't believe FMod is at fault here. This seems like it could be settings-related, but I'm unsure. I've checked the logs, and everything appears as it should in the log files. Is there a chance it's just related to settings? If so, what's a good recommendation to reduce this lag? (aside from lowering graphics settings - that doesn't do anything but lower the quality of graphics, considering I use VSync @ 60fps / 60hz) Otherwise, is this related to DLCs? Or should I simply upgrade my hardware, despite noticing this on higher-end systems? (For reference, I currently run: i7 6700, 32GB DDR4, GTX 1070. My partner's previous PC which I also noted this on runs: i7 8700k, 32GB DDR4, GTX 1070 Ti. Also noted on partners current PC, which runs: i7 11700k, 64GB DDR4, RTX 3060 OC V2)
  2. Hi there. Was playing on TMP ETS2 Promods server, and noticed a lot more lag than usual. The experience is similar to floating back and forth while driving, with frame rates as low as 28fps. This would be playable if it were a smooth 28fps. My usual frame rate is 60fps prior to the latest updates. I experience more of this lag while in the in-cab view (Viewpoint 1), but still notice it in Viewpoint 6 too. This only started occurring as of the latest TMP updates - previous versions I did not have this issue Specs: Dell XPS 8910. i7 6700 3.4-4.0GHz, 32GB DDR4 2666MHz, GTX 1070 8GB, Windows 7 Pro SP1. I know my computer is not at fault, as I was playing recently (i.e. within the last few days) with no issues I am using the latest Steam Client for Windows 7, TMP client 1.0.0.4 with patch version 0.2.3.5.0, ETS2 version 1.41.1.10s, Promods 2.56. Disabling DLC's and/or mods also does not solve the issue, and I have verified all my files are correct. My in-game settings are also optimal for my system, and were working fine prior to the latest updates. [EDIT] - SOLVED BY REINSTALLING TRUCKERSMP CLIENT.
  3. LAWL. APRIL FOOLS HAHAimage.jpg

1. [MCG] Kien Giang

[MCG] Kien Giang

Today is 1 April, so it's a joke :troll:

4. @El1teZombiezHD Egh unfortunately I'll have to pull out this time round. Just found out there's trackwork around my area (buses replacing trains) on this upcoming weekend, and as such I'll be out n about and won't be able to race (that, and I have my new job starting immediately after). Will consider participating in the future though. (Pic in attachment may be difficult to read, but basically all the blue lines are where there's trackwork)
  5. Funny you say that - since this update I can actually drive the car now
  6. Takes 3-4 seconds all up to do 0-50km/h with the Allison + 730/750HP combo. In saying that though, a quick take-off may not win the race Anyhoo, my participation now will depend on the stability of the connection between Sydney and Singapore. SingTel in Singapore was losing requests recently, resulting in higher-than-average pings and a few high-ping kicks
  7. Hey @El1teZombiezHD - guessing the speedhack rule would still apply? Wouldn't surprise me if I saw at least one player using speedhack to be honest lol. (For those wondering, what I mean by "speedhack" is initial take-off velocity, i.e. people doing like 0-50km/h in like 2 seconds for example)
  8. Dang, I'll be cutting it fine if I make it through to Quarter Finals, Semi Finals or even Finals. I'm literally starting my new job immediately after the event (8:30 15/5/17 GMT +10, 22:30 UTC 14/5/17). Distance from workplace means I'll probably have to stay awake the whole time lol
  9. This is the SIMPLE way of keeping your copy of ETS2/ATS compatible with the TruckersMP addon - there's no fiddling around with folders or backups here, and it's literally 2-3 clicks! (Provided the games haven't updated without you noticing)

Assuming you have Steam set so that it doesn't open automatically when Windows starts:
    Open Steam. You'll notice a Downloading section at the bottom - these are the updates pushed from SCS. Click there, then click Pause on the ATS/ETS2 updates. That's 2-3 clicks. That's all there is to it. Your game remains compatible with the TMP addon

When TMP updates, you may resume ATS/ETS2 updates

If your game has updated already and you can't play MP, just wait for TMP to release their update. It's usually only 1-7 days depending on update content. Patience is a virtue, my friends :)

10. Not too long ago I upgraded to a desktop from an Asus ROG G771JW laptop, this was due to thermal throttling on the laptop Video I made for the updated setup (Specs in video description, and under the video): New PC: Dell XPS 8910 Monitors: 2x Dell P2217H 21.5-inch IPS LCD monitors (Lower used for browsing & gaming, upper used as general purpose while gaming on lower, upper also used when editing videos) Keyboard: Apple Aluminium Wired Keyboard (A1243) EDIT - Keyboard changed since this video: Now using a Logitech G105 wired keyboard Mouse: Logitech M325 Wireless Mouse Wheel: Logitech Driving Force USB PS2 - I will be upgrading to something much better soon hopefully Speakers: Logitech Z313 2.1ch Microphone: RODE VideoMicro (3.5mm plug) TV: Panasonic Viera TH-L 19X10AK 1080p LCD TV Consoles: Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES), Sega Mega Drive II, Sony PlayStation 2, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Wii Computer Specifications (Dell XPS 8910) Processor: Intel Skylake Core i7 6700 (Non-K) 3.4-4.0 GHz Quad-core CPU - 8MB L3 Cache, 65W TDP Chipset: Intel Sunrise Point Z170 Power Supply: 460W RAM: 1x 16GB Micron DDR4 2133MHz HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda ST2000DM-001 2TB SATA III 6Gb/s 7200RPM 3.5-inch (I'll be putting another one in soon) SSD: 1x Hynix SK PC300 256GB NVMe PCIe m.2 GPU: 1x nVidia GTX1070 8GB (3x DisplayPort, 1x HDMI, 1x DVI-D) USB: 11 (4x USB 3.0 Type A at front, 4x USB 3.0 Type A at rear, 1x USB 3.1 Type C at rear, 2x USB 2.0 Type A at rear) Preinstalled OS: Windows 10 Professional Successfully downgraded to Windows 7 Professional, as I have older games & apps that simply do not work under Windows 10 without some form of virtualisation
  11. Happy 24th Clarkinator! Hope you had a good day :)

12. @Shroominkid Should automatically pop up with an update prompt when you open the Launcher
  13. I noticed last night my in-game ping on ETS2MP EU2 was jumping all over the place - anything from 349ms to 782ms and everything in between. I couldn't run a ping test on pingtest.net as that was having issues on my system, but pinging the server via the Windows command prompt gave a consistent result of 330-340ms, which is my usual result. Would it at all help having the EU2 server set to an IP address that is completely separate to EU1/3/4? (Not just separate ports, but actually different IP addresses) I noted EU2 had better performance when it had a separate IP
  14. Do I know you? :ph34r:

1. TREADINATOR

TREADINATOR

I dunno... but I'm that guy over there :P

2. mattfleaydaly

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.