MrAshieB

Veteran Driver VII
  • Last visited

About MrAshieB

• Birthday 07/20/1994

Profile Information

• Interests
    Gaming
    Programming (C#, Java, PHP, HTML5, JavaScript)
  • Preferred Trucks
    Volvo
  • EU Garage Location
    United Kingdom: Newcastle-upon-Tyne
  • Known languages
    English

Recent Profile Visitors

1170 profile views

MrAshieB's Achievements

1. This is an amazing update, and very much welcomed! However, I'm wondering just how accurate the data received will be in terms of recreating player movements? What with server latency etc... Kind regards, Ashley
  2. Downgrading does not work, as stated in the original post, unfortunately. It is rare that this happens, but this update is unfortunately one of those cases.
  3. Well done, and thank you for continuing to support the mod. It's amazing how fast you guys do get to work on it, and it's a shame SCS have not allowed the option to downgrade this time. I'm assuming that's because of the base game changes they made for free, despite the DLC?
  4. Thank you for the update to support the various DLC packs! However, I'm experiencing serious FPS drop since the support update Dropped from 40-50 FPS to no more than 20 FPS now. Kind regards, Ashley
  5. What seems to be the issue? Currently I am having difficulty connecting, also. I receive a message in the upper-right corner saying 'In Queue'. I never seem to connect, and I don't receive feedback on my position in the queue anymore.
  6. This speed limit imposed on World of Trucks contracts is issued by SCS Software, not TruckersMP. If you play offline, singleplayer, and select an External Contract, you will notice the same speed limit of 55 MPH. Whilst it may be frustrating at first, I have adapted to it, and brings more realism to the game. Trucks, in real life, don't generally drive round at 70-80 MPH.
  7. Great stuff! Thanks for the heads up on that Shame I work too often, to get chance to make events, though. Happy New Year to you all! Ashley / MrAshieB
  8. Is the MEGAKONVOI server meant to be there? It seems new to my eyes...?
  9. Has your brother activated the mod in the Truckers MP settings? Get In-Game -> Press 'Tab' and right click to activate your mouse cursor -> Click the cogs at the bottom left of the window, to open settings -> Click the 'Mods' tab at the top of the window that opens -> Check the checkbox for Winter mod. Hope this helps, Ash / MrAshieB
  10. Thanks @mwl4 for the hard work you've put into this release! How long before we stop going to the website to download each launcher release?
  11. Awesome stuff! Just waiting for "wintermodpart#.zip" It's a shame that only 10Mbps is only being used out of my available 40Mbps though xD I will be patient, don't worry! Thanks again, Ash / MrAshieB
  12. I have solved this issue for me just by adding the '-nointro' parameter to the end, as before. You could give it a go, with '-homedir'
  13. Head to the TruckersMP.com website, and there's a 'Download Now' link to click. Alternatively, click here. Hope that helps! Ash
  14. Excited to see where this goes in future. Well done on the release, and thank you! Edit: Is there a way to add '-nointro' to the ETS2 parameters, as we previously could?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.