Profile Information

• Preferred Trucks
    Kenworth
  • American Garage Location
    California: Bakersfield

Recent Profile Visitors

1383 profile views

MICHAELCOLE220's Achievements

1. I'm sorry, l did not mean it to sound like that.. l was just wanting to know if they knew what was wrong.
  2. Do the devs know what is going on here? Can they fix it? Everyone has done what y'all tell us to do. And MP is still broken.if the devs know,let them tell us something! I love MP and want to play ASAP.....Thanks.
  3. I open steam , and start multiplayer, then pick my server. then where I see my truck I click the drive button. the game starts but its real jerky and slow. and then the game will freeze up.. I have windows 10. 64bit
  4. I have done everything , and multiplayer is still broken and will not play. there is something bad wrong here.. hope you can find out what it is.. I love TRUCKERSMP and I play every day after work.. good luck my trucker friends. I open steam , and start multiplayer, then pick my server. then where I see my truck I click the drive button. the game starts but its real jerky and slow. and then the game will freeze up.. I have windows 10. 64bit
  5. I downloaded the .Net framework, and that did not help..!
  6. I have done everything , and multiplayer is still broken and will not play. there is something bad wrong here.. hope you can find out what it is.. I love TRUCKERSMP and I play every day after work.. good luck my trucker friends.
  7. I choose none, but the only version I see on steam is 1,5,1,5 there is no 1.5.1.3
  8. I HAVE 1.0.0.2 AND THE GAME WILL NOT START and when it does start it will freeze up.
  9. how do I downgrade to 1.4.4 so I can play multiplayer....
  10. ok, we waited this long, a little more waiting cant hurt.
  11. When can we use the new peterbilt 389 on MULTIPLAYER? I have just bought it..
  12. yes driving is fine. its when I'm parking or about to park is when it kicks me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.