Nevada: Elko
  • EU Garage Location
    The Netherlands: Amsterdam
  • Known languages
    English, Spanish (minimal)

Recent Profile Visitors

7639 profile views

mutlob's Achievements

1. Oh look, we share our brithday! Happy Birthday! ?

2. Barring something crazy, Schwarzmüller will never be supported.
  3. Finally splurged for Michelin, Cabin Accs, Griffin and Flags DLC!

1. krypto_one

krypto_one

Define splurged

2. mutlob

mutlob

Definition:

"LOB is poor"

:D

4. Not when done correctly. I had a Skoda hybrid mod back when the cars first came out. Had truck parts - caused no issue. There was never an actual issue besides TruckersMP being unable to handle DLC truck parts on cars, which was quickly solved by the team. There was no problem and I'm still baffled at why it was abolished.
  5. Yo TruckersMP, how long before you realize stuff like this is in no way harming the community and allow cross-model save editing? It was one of the only reasons I played and I haven't played much since...
  6. Things are not good right now and it isn't even close to primetime, only 400-500 members on. An incredulous amount of lag that I don't see on EU3. Weird bouncing issues, traffic lights aren't working right... yikes.
  7. I mean, this could backfire... for example, someone has Alt-Tabbed in the road ahead and you are staying back to warn people. You could get kicked for just trying to help. That being said, I like the concept and give it a +1, might need some tuning in some way however.
  8. @zige Yeah, you can drive into EP with a car.
  9. Are there any truckers out there looking to start a truck company with me? I'm looking to start one unlike others... one that heavily focuses on leisure events and convoys.

10. School is BACK and so are my days of playing TMP actively! What better way to procrastinate Pre-Calc homework. :DCan't wait to see you all on the roads again.

11. ^ @Mike Dragon 99.97% sure he meant the Las Vegas strip, which would be a slammin' good idea.
  12. The logo is glitching out, I want a refund! /s
  13. Good lord guys, calm yourselves...

chill.png

1. JarFull

JarFull

Are you interested in bigfoot? ;) (first two tabs)

14. Griffin DLC is causing players that do not have that DLC to potentially have certain features on Scania trucks be void/missing. This includes brake ligjts, which is potentially a huge issue.
  15. I will not be hosting a Millennium Monday convoy this coming week due to observance of the Fourth of July. See you guys the next Monday for an ETS2MP convoy!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.