• American Garage Location
    California: Fresno
  • EU Garage Location
    United Kingdom: Glasgow

Recent Profile Visitors

1595 profile views

McNair's Achievements

Community Answers

1. Oh, phone backgrounds, too? I have a work phone, but it's in the work truck at work... So here is my personal. I had a sweet Rick and Morty background but it disappeared one day and I'm too lazy to replace it The stock background is effin' awesome, though, eh?!
  2. My thoughts, but I guess it varies country to country. Dept of Transportation here in the US is mostly maintaining and building new roads/highways/freeways. So they would be responsible for all these unfinished/dead end highways.
  3. I really went all out and bought a controller(mostly for Rally games as its useless with a keyboard). One day I'll get around to having a gaming desktop again. Probably would be nice to play a game not on low settings.
  4. Woo, finally got it working again and then an update for the update. now 1-3 hour dl time.
  5. I think I figured it out. After checking some other games and not being able to connect to servers either I researched some more and found I needed to disable the firewall on my router. It was set to low and I've never messed with it since I got it, but I turned it off and was able to connect. Not sure how it suddenly became an issue. So, solved for now. Thanks.
  6. Already running it as admin. Server only has only had around 60-70 since I've had the issue. Played earlier with 200+.
  7. Started playing online today. Played all afternoon and evening(before and after update)with no issues. Took some hours off. Came back a bit ago after not being able to sleep and now I can't connect to the server. I can get into the game but it won't connect. Nothing has changed since when it worked and now not working.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.